Sam's Class Play
Sam's preschool has been working on a play for quite a while - learning parts, making costumes, learning songs - all in preparation for a performance at parent's night a couple weeks ago. Unfortunately, Sam had about a 103 degree fever on the day of the performance, so he had to skip out. We think he was pretty sad about it, but luckily, his teacher agreed to have the class do a brief "encore" performance on Tuesday at the end of class, so Sam could participate and so Sarah & I could watch and enjoy! Most of the kids left their costumes at school for the encore, and it was great. The play was, I think, written by the class as a whole. Sam played a goat named "Benny the Goat." The plot was a little thin (something about animals and ice cream), but the songs were good and hey, these are 3 & 4 year olds. Here's some pictures and a little video. Enjoy!
2 comments:
Way too cute for words. Love it!
I love that he got to preform his program :)
Post a Comment