Yesterday afternoon Sam was supposed to be napping, he came in my room and said, " Mom I am ready to go down the slide at the slide pool all by myself. You and Daddy can come and Daddy can catch me at the bottom." It was enough to make me very nervous, because it is a very big slide. So Chris and I knew that if we didn't go soon he was going to back out. Well, we went this evening and Sam went down all by himself. He was so excited and we were so proud of him. Amy loves the water and signs for more when we are done with the slide, tried to blow bubbles, and lays back in the water to float.

Here is a picture of the slide!!
Not only his he going down the slide by himself, he told me the other morning, "Mom I can see inside my bowl of cereal." After asking more questions I realized that sure enough prior to the current morning he was unable to sit in his chair and see himself scooping up his cereal. Oh the things we take for granted when you are an adult.
No comments:
Post a Comment