Thursday, May 15, 2008

Gloria, the bike!

I have a new bike! 
Her name is Gloria because I feel Glorious when riding. I have a basket and a bell and she is lots of fun to ride. 
I spent an hour or so at the store getting all the kinks worked out. When I was leaving I had a huge smile on my face and told the guy, "I feel like I want to hug you because I am so excited. "He smiled and said, " I get that a lot, but how about a high five!" 
When I got home Sam helped me get it out of the car and wanted to ride bikes with me. After riding it for a few minutes around the block I had four sets of neighbors wanting to look at it. It was a very fun day for me. I am excited about riding this summer. If you are up for a bike ride you know who to call, Sarah and Gloria!


5 comments:

cowmart said...

nice bike!

Rebecca said...

Gloria is beautiful! I love that you got a new bike. That is so much fun and for once you got something just for you - good work!

Tracy said...

Oh, this story makes me smile! I love it, love it, love it! I can't wait to meet Gloria this summer!
By the way - Happy Mother's Day to a mom that I very much admire. I hope you had a great day!
Tracy

Jessica Baker said...

You--loving your bike, and Sam--climbing a tree. What a few days for the Ericksons!! Yay!

Jessica said...

I am totally up for a bike ride! Mine is pink and has a big white basket that Pixie rides in!!! :)