After a very long and hard week in Eugene helping to care for my grandmother we came home on Thanksgiving night. My Grandma is doing better, but recovering from a broken hip at her age has some ups and downs.
These past two days is exactly what I needed, friends, family and lots of fun adventures. The weather was warm today so I got up and got us all "ducked" out for the day. The kids and I walked our neighborhood blowing the duck horn for those deserving and ate some great donuts. We spent the rest of the day getting ready for the Christmas decorations and then putting the house lights up. This evening we had our good friend the Bruggers and Lila over for supper and the game and since they are Beaver fans and we are Duck fans it was a GREAT game!! Go DUCKS!
We hope that your holiday weekend was just as great.
1 comment:
Sorry to hear your grandmother isn't doing well. I hope she recovers from her fall quickly :)
Post a Comment