Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Go Ducks (Hoops-style)

Sam and I went to an Oregon Ducks exhibition basketball game on Sunday.  He's been asking for "eye things" like the football players wear, and I found them on Saturday at the Duck football game.  So, he put them on at 9:00 am on Sunday morning, and took them off about 9:00 am on Monday morning.  Here's a couple pictures from the game (and our walk to and from).  As you can tell, we had popcorn.  Sam ate about 2/3 of a tub.   He liked it.  A lot. 







2 comments:

Tracy said...

Look at that cute boy! He looks very tough with his "eye things" on!

Shanda McKeehan said...

I love it Erickson, all except the duck part. Just kidding, it is great to see Sam taking an interest and you spending the tie to fully educate him. I love the eye things -- he looks like a stud.