So, Amy got her first taste of peanut butter on Saturday, and we documented it (of course) no allergy issues. You can tell it took her some time to figure out if she liked it or not.....(call this "the three stages of peanut butter"



Also, Amy's new thing is to scream at the top of her lungs with a very high-pitched scream...mostly when she is frustrated or needs something or is strapped in (e.g., the car). Very tough on the ears for everyone...here's a visual:
Sam, getting in a little spring training...a solid swing, I must say. He'll be a very good slap hitter...line drives, nothing fancy. Good fundamentals.
Sam: "I look like a big kid" (ugh, I don't want to hear that...)
1 comment:
OK--Amy has some Dylan-like traits. The photos of the PB stages look like Dylan when he had water this week. And I LOVE the screaming in the car. We need to get these two together more. :)
Post a Comment