Saturday, July 18, 2009

Random Things

1. I LOVE the library. The other day when I was renewing our library books I got a message for the first time, "this book can no longer be renewed." Basically what they were telling me, you have renewed this book for one year and you have to let someone else read this book. So, we sadly returned one of our favorites.

2. We are on VACATION! We love vacation with our very favorite friends. As the adults were trying to set up the house and get dinner going, our children had some bathroom issues, drew with blue marker on each others faces (the girls, pictures to follow), and the boys ran around stirring up fun in their super hero costumes that are so too small for them. It was a great way to start vacation!

3. I sold my very first item on Craigslist today! Go Me Go!

Cheers

No comments: