Saturday, March 28, 2009

More recent wonderful randomness (and evidence that our kids kind of like each other)

Not much more than a shoebox dump of some recent favorite pictures and recent activities.  I love being a dad.  Sarah took the kids to the beach this last week with the Bruggers (Spring Break! Yeah!).  Some fun pictures - I'll let her post. 

Got out the paints last night and spread out some big paper.  Good times by all and a decent resulting painting....





Sarah and the kids planted peas, zinnias, and daisies in yogurt cups on the windowsill.  By seed.  And like a week later they are blooming.  



Sam and I took a MAX ride a few weeks ago...this is Sam in the train in the tunnel


Waiting for the train to come (at the Zoo station)


Amy loves Bob (not quite pictured - Bob on her dress - awesome)


Amy also loves cupcakes...


Sam in the big story tree at OMSI...


No comments: