First of all why is round up in February. I should not be thinking and feeling these emotions until August. As we have decided to send Sam to kindergarten the reality of how it will change my life next year is tumbling down on me. I have had an emotional 48 hours as I realize that he will not eat lunch with us next year, and where did the past five years go. I have been able to keep this all from him, so his excitement is off the charts.
I am also realizing that my wonderful son is growing up into a very happy and excited boy. He has enjoyed experiencing all the new conversations about kindergarten. What will I take to eat next year? Will we walk?
Sam as always is doing much better at change (even though it is really not for six more months) than his emotional mother.
3 comments:
And then there's me...wishing Will was going to kindergarten next year. The grass is always greener. :)
So hard to believe - and I can completely understand your emotional roller coaster. Just think of all the fun stories and art projects he'll come home with next year!
We miss you guys!
Sarah, I can definately relate! I took Tyler's registration for Kindergarten in a few weeks ago and the secretary said, "OK, you're all ready!" That's what the paperwork says....
Post a Comment