1. Sam is loving riding his bike with training wheels. (This is HUGE) We are so excited.
2. Amy is using the toilet 100% of the time except for sleeping and with very few accidents. (This is also very HUGE)
3. Every time Amy sees or turns on a light she calls it an ouchy light due to her turning on our light too early in the morning.
4. Sam is doing more and more art projects and they are so sweet.
5. I made two loaves of bread, a baby gift, and lounge pants for Sam in the last 24 hours. Wow that sounds like I live in 1950.
6. Last weekend we had grandma stay for a couple of nights. One evening Amy got her stool, blanket and book just like grandma. Grandma called us in to see once she realized that Amy had set herself up to be just like GG.
7. We are doing well, happy and trying to stay healthy.
1 comment:
I love this post - everything in it makes me smile. :)
Post a Comment