Sunday, September 21, 2008

Fall has started

As fall starts we enjoyed a wonderful couple of days in Eugene. I remembered long pants and coats, but forgot the rain boots. I will not again forget.
Amy is watching the ducks and her sticks float down the stream.



A great action shot of what was the beginning of very wet socks for both...

Chris enjoyed a great boys weekend, but ended with a great Sunday with me and the kids. When we got home he made a wonderful pot of soup. The first of many during the coming season of cool, rainy weather. I am almost excited. Next stop pumpkin patch.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Sounds fantastic! I love the fall and I love soup in the fall!

Heidi said...

Makes me jealous! I love the fall in Oregon!!! It's still blistering hot here in Phoenix, though everyone calls it fall. What do they know?

Jessica Baker said...

I love the fall, too. Happy Autumnal equinox!!

Shanda McKeehan said...

Ericksons -- That is an awesome shot of Sam jumping in the puddle. Jumping in mud puddles -- good times. I love Sam. Tell Sam I am bringing Cooper and Will sometime in November to play. Austin