Sam had baseball camp this week. I don't brag on my kids too much, but because I love baseball, I have to say that Sam is a good little hitter. Check out the form! Of course, his instincts are to run to 3rd base after he hits it, but those are just silly rules that can come later. The point is he has fun and what about whacking a ball isn't fun? Being in the field? Not as much fun, but there's always dirt to kick and balls to chase after. I see him as a DH primarily. Hopefully will help mom and dad out in retirement when he signs his first big MLB deal. Too much pressure? Eh.
I think my favorite part was when all the kids gave high-fives when the batter got back to the dugout.
3 comments:
Way to go, Sam! Can friends reap the benefits from his MLB deal?
Yay Sam! At least Dylan isn't the only one under pressure to earn enough for us to retire on. :)
Hi Sarah,
Glad to have this site to see pics of your lovely family! Take care,
Jodi
Post a Comment